L - Leap into Life
E - Evolve into excellence
A - Attain Confidence
P - Pursue
I have had allot to think about this summer. Allot has been on my mind. I was offered a job at UVU for teaching. This was a great opportunity for myself but it has got me thinking .... I am not sure if I want to be teaching in a studio quit yet and give up my performance. I enjoy performing and dancing and feel like I have not reached my limit yet. I only have a amount of years till I will be having a bars stuck down my back. Im not ready to give the stage up. Till I am havingto slow down then I will be teaching in the studios. Don't get me wrong.... i have loved teaching and coaching for others. I just feel that if I stick at where I have been at for the last 6 years I am limiting my self. I am wanting to do so much more in my life. This past year I have beentold by variety of close friends and mentors that I should go for it. I have been so nervous and unsure of my self. I feel like I am in a black room and cant see where I am going. Im afraid of getting hurt, or weather I can or can't do it. I have been in this very same place that I have become very confertable. I'm wanting a challenge and to grow just a little bit more. So here I go.... I am taking this leap of faith and hoping that I may find what I've been looking for. wish me luck!

No comments:
Post a Comment