Monday, June 21, 2010

Alayne Graduates


Its been an amazing few months and so much has happend. Finally! I was able to walk in April and recieve my Ballroom major at the end of this summer. I never thought that I wouls make it this far. There were so many ups and down and now I am feeling on top of the world. So much accomplished and more goals to set.

My husband took this picture out side at UVU after the Graduations cerimony. I was so happy and what a great shot. Only took two trys.
My wonderful friends in the Dance prograhm. I would not be where I am today with out these best freinds who helped me get there.
This was so exciting for me and other. I am the first in my family to graduate from college. What a accomplishment and wonderful support from my family and friends.


No comments:

Post a Comment